Thinking of Starting a business?
Leeds Central Library and Europe Direct Leeds are busy getting ready to launch a new Enterprise Club on Monday 25th July.
The Enterprise Club consists of a series of workshops that run fortnightly on Monday evenings 6 pm – 7.45 pm at Leeds Central Library. Each workshop focuses on a different topic and includes a speaker from a local organisation.
- Is starting a business right for you? – Business Link
- The Basics – HM Revenue and Customs
- Developing a business idea – Leeds chamber
- Financing your business – Local bank
- Marketing your business – Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Researching your business – Business and Patent Librarian
The Enterprise Club provides a great opportunity to network and access information, support and advice on starting and running a business from set-up onwards.
To find out more and book onto the workshops contact: